The National Initiative for Democracy (NCID) is a proposal which will permit the People to make or change laws by initiative at all levels of government, including at the federal level.
- Concise and publically vetted, over 100 years in the making
- Builds on experience with state-level procedures
- 24 states already allow state-level initiatives
- Endorsed by some highly respected people
- Becomes a new check in our system of checks and balances
- Does not modify Congress, the President, or the judicial system
What to do:
- Learn about NI4D
Vote for it
- Get Involved
- Donate to the cause
Currently the voting is down. We are seeking technical volunteers. Please contact us if interested in getting involved.