There are many ways you can get involved in helping bring the National Citizens Initiative for Democracy to reality. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Subscribe to our newsletters.
- The more detailed your appreciation of the Citizens Legislative Procedures Act, the more effective will be your advocacy efforts. Conquer the quiz. Examine the proposed 2012 revision of the text.
- Learn about nonviolent political struggle.
- Contribute funds toward NCID with credit card purchases at no extra cost to you. Sign up for eScrip.
- Write articles
- Write opinion articles to your local newspaper. It is easier to get published in a local newspaper than a national newspaper.
- Write about NCID in your blog or microblog. Send us email to add or remove your feed from the collection of supporter blogs.
- Submit your publications to the journalism contest.
- Spread awareness
- Get involved in the NCID social network: Google group, myspace, Facebook, etc.
- Help us answer email sent to email@example.com
- Maintain our account at http://www.volunteermatch.org/
- Help translate the web site into other languages (e.g. Spanish, French)
- Feeling creative? Join the NCID-Video special interest group.
- Transcribe audio. Transcriptions are important because they permit search engines to easily index content.
- Contact us if you are a lawyer, accountant, or computer expert.
- Subscribe to the Worldwide Direct Democracy newsletter
If you accomplish anything noteworthy, please submit a news item to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can broadcast your activity via our periodic newsletter.